SOLLICH was already working on starchless moulding plants 50 years ago. The first line was installed in Sollich’s own sweet factory in Rostock in 1947. The Candymaster® sets new standards in the manufacture of products using the starchless moulding process. The ease of operation, flexible working methods and hygienic construction of the system are second to none. Our computer-controlled ‘one shot’ technology also permits the production of filled articles and bi-colour sweets. The depositing nozzle can also be divided so that different masses and forms can be produced simultaneously. The moulds are easy to change without tools.
The plant is suitable for moulding clear fruit sweets, mints, hard caramels, milk caramels etc. The computer-controlled ‘one shot’ technology also permits the production of filled articles and bi-colour sweets. Sugar-free sweets can also be manufactured using the Candymaster®.
- mould widths from 400 to 1300 mm output for 5 g product weight ranges from approx. 200 to 1600 kg/h
- rigid moulds from cast aluminium with a special teflon coating. Each depression in the mould has a spring-loaded teflon-coated ejector to turn out the products mechanically after cooling
- precision performance of the moulding machine due to servo drives and integral computerised controls supplied as standard
- synchronisation and free programmability of all functions such as the moulding process, synchronised motion, mould drive, mould lifting and automatic ejection of the product
- touchscreen control panel with graphic display developed by ourselves permits program changes with maximum ease, even during production
- a multi-zone cooling tunnel with evaporators and high-speed fans ensures the products are cooled under controlled conditions
SOLLICH has the full range of equipment you need
You will find the other equipment you need to cook the mass for manufacturing sweets in the range of products supplied by our subsidiary company CHOCOTECH.