Turbotemper®e TE airo
In order to produce visible, uniformly distributed gas bubbles of similar bubble size, SOLLICH does not follow the common process of "pressure beaters".
SOLLICH has developed the Turbotemper®e TE airo for superior aeration. The patented system does not beat but gently "folds" the gas uniformly into the chocolate without reducing the tempering quality.
Tempering and aeration takes place in one machine. Where not required, the gas injection is simply turned off. Depending on the rheology of the mass, the formula of the mass and the type of gas used aerations up to 0.4 specific gravity can be reached. If desired, automatic and continuous measuring of the density and automatic gas injection is possible.
- Increased shelf life and exceptional gloss due to presence of a very high proportion of stable beta V crystals
- Improved heat resistance of chocolate
- Lower viscosity as a result of 2-3 ºC (3-5 ºF) higher operating temperatures
- Constant degree of temper, even with varying chocolate infeed temperatures or throughputs
- Uniform hollow good shells, reduced breakage and thinner, pinhole free chocolate coating
- Improved contraction for easier demoulding and less mould cleaning
- Quickest solidification during the cooling process (post crystallization)
Advantages of the Turbotemper®e
- Better temper quality through accelerated crystal formation and absolutely homogeneous crystal distribution due to the new "Mäander" double scraper (patented)
- Accelerated cooling and pre-crystallisation because there is less volume of chocolate in each of the plates and because the "first-in/first-out" route for the chocolate is guaranteed
- Greater economy through an increased tempering throughput made possible by the new design double channel cooling plates (patented)
- High percentage of uniform, stable beta crystals formed in the crystallisation stage, thanks to the uniformity of temperature of the cooling surfaces (patented). The temperature is automatically adjusted according to the chocolate throughput
- More accurate chocolate temperature control by measuring the temperature in an annular gap (patented)
- High degree of user comfort, extensive data availability such as Tempermeter curves and preventative maintenance advice possible, upon request, by means of a Touchscreen PC
- Hygienic design
- Low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)
Versions and outputs
The Turbotemper®e TE airo, an alternative version of the Turbotemper®e TE, is used to aerate chocolate and other fatty masses (fillings for pralines or pastries).
When the aeration function is switched off, the Turbotemper®e TE airo offers the same advantages and possibilities as the Turbotemper®e TE.
Turbotemper®e TE airo machines are available for tempering at output rates from 100 to 4,000 kg/h.
The Turbotemper®e type TE 100B is designed for a capacity of 100 kg.
The new touchscreen PC-control offers high operating comfort, such as brief operating instructions of the Turbotemper®, data for preventative maintenance and long time data management of temper curves from our automatic Tempermeter "Tempergraph".