Pawl Pumps Type SKP
The rotary piston pump also called pawl pump has been tried and tested for many years in our enrobers. This is available as a separate stationary chocolate pump as well. It was designed in accordance with latest research, in consideration of our many years of experience in the manufacture of pumps.
- Slow running rotary piston ensures gentle processing of material. Even tempered chocolate can be ideally conveyed.
- The SKP pumps can convey chocolate material with admixtures of nuts, raisins, etc.
- The pump capacity is infinitely adjustable in the range from 70-100% rated capacity.
- High suction power and pressure output characterise these pumps. Fat-free, highly viscous materials can be successfully conveyed as well.
- The SKP pumps can be opened and cleaned by simply removing the pump cover.