Ice Cream Enrobing Line ICN
The primary requirements for enrobing ice cream are high belt speed and maximum hygiene. SOLLICH ice cream enrobing machines are designed for full and half coating and coating in strips at belt speeds of up to 30 m/min, and can accommodate coatings containing chopped nuts. If required, imaginative decorative effects can be achieved using an automatic decorating system.
- machine widths of 320 mm to 1800 mm
- belt speeds of up to 30 m/min.
- high speed of operation achieved by using 2 wire belts; option to install 2 coating stations
- totally hygienic equipment, washable, with IP 65 switching cabinet
- capable of simultaneous production of 2 or 3 different
- colours side by side with separate enrobing systems
- low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)