In the current version of the Enromat® M6 the enrober includes further improvements of hygiene standards as well as easier cleaning and maintenance. A new temperature control system in the cooling tunnel depending on heat load provides better gloss and shelf-life.
A modern graphic computer control regulates all parameters on the Enroma® and in the Thermo-Flow® Plus cooling tunnel according to the requirements of each product. It includes short start-up instructions, gives advice for "Trouble Shooting" and indicates service intervals via the built-in duty time counter.
Fields of application
The machines are suitable for full, half or bottom-coating of pralines, bars, pastries etc. with chocolate.
- hygienic design with stainless steel surfaces for maximum cleanliness and ease of cleaning
- 2-column design means access is extremely easy
- machine widths from 820 to 2600 mm
- practically no restrictions on rate at which chocolate is used due to external tempering
- blower operating within a tolerance of only ±1% over the entire width of the machine
- specially developed stored program control system for maximum ease of operation; industrial PC with colour display
- consistent thickness of base due to patented bottom roller. Easy to clean due to open design.
- Bottoming: uniform bottom bath through patented bottom roller and additionally new with adjustable bottom bath length
- Detailer: in a new sanitary design, without any straps, easily removable for cleaning and maintenance
- low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)
As well as the option to extend the enrobing line by the addition of a THERMO FLOW® cooling tunnel, a comprehensive range of extra equipment is available:
- bottom coaters and pre-coating machines
- sprinkling devices operating from above or polydimensionally
- strip coating device
- pressure curtain device
- Product hold down drum roller
- wire beld hold down device
- the DECORMATIC®automatic decorating system, Type DC5 decorating rollers
- biscuit turn-over device
- product depositor and removal device
- truffle depositors
- truffle powdering and spiking stations
- cluster formers
- forming and extruding systems for pralines and bars
- chocolate tanks and pumps