Enromat® M6 - CIP
The patented system works on the principle of a dish washer. Hot water is circulated under pressure through spray nozzles in several washing circuits, followed by hot air drying.
A new way of intensive cleaning with a computer-controlled wash-down trolley above the wire belt. These spraying nozzles are directed to all chocolate contaminated areas and the unit will only move forward once all parts have been successfully cleaned.
The specially developed hot water circulation unit is water and energy saving. Wash-down and drying sequence have been reduced considerably.
- CIP version of the M6 - Custom, made entirely from stainless materials, designed so that it is easy to clean with hot water and easy to dry
- special return pump that can also be used as a rinsing pump for wet cleaning
- 2-column design ensures ease of access
- machine widths from 820 to 2600 mm
- practically no restrictions on rate at which chocolate is used due to external tempering
- blower operating within a tolerance of only ±1% over the entire width of the machine
- specially developed stored program control system for maximum ease of operation; industrial PC with colour display
- consistent thickness of base due to patented bottom roller. Easy to clean due to open design.
- Bottoming: uniform bottom bath through patented bottom roller and additionally new with adjustable bottom bath length
- Detailer: in a new sanitary design, without any straps, easily removable for cleaning and maintenance
- low energy demand by efficient technology using energy saving components (e.g. IE3 motors)
A CIP version of the ENROMAT® M6 Magnum is also available.
As well as the option to extend the enrobing line by the addition of a THERMO FLOW® plus cooling tunnel, a comprehensive range of extra equipment is available:
- bottom coaters and pre-coating machines
- sprinkling devices operating from above or polydimensionally
- strip coating device
- pressure curtain device
- Product hold down drum roller
- wire beld hold down device
- the DECORMATIC® automatic decorating system, Type DC4/5/6
- decorating rollers
- biscuit turn-over device
- product depositor and removal device
- truffle depositors
- truffle powdering and spiking stations
- cluster formers
- forming and extruding systems for pralines and bars
chocolate tanks and pumps